Friday, January 18, 2013

Baby Steps

Hey there!

This week's clinky feature is Little One!  Sculpted by Kelly (née) Savage and produced in earthenware by Joan Berkwitz of Pour Horse Pottery, this dainty foal is too darn cute and quite fun to paint!  She too is becoming an appy, as there are a couple of things china-paint wise I want to test on her before committing them to the shiny appy Dante I'm concurrently painting.  She has a ways to go (including some UG pencil work to be done), but it isn't too hard to see what I've completed on her thus far, so I'll leave it to the pictures to do the talking!






Like I said, she has a little ways to go, but she'll get there soon!  And if anyone has any technical questions about her painting process, please feel free to post here & I'll do my best!  She, like the 2 Dantes, will be up at auction upon completion.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment