Friday, November 11, 2011

Poster Prints!

*Edited*  Only 2 Prints are now available- I wasn't happy with how "Autumn Ginkgo" was printing.  I need to re-do the file!  
"A is for Adopt" and "I Have No Egrets" are still available.

Seeing as many of y'all liked my "Autumn Ginkgo" and "I Have No Egrets" prints, I decided to make them available to order, along with my "A is for Adopt" poster print.  The first two are available as 5 x 7's (they look great matted in 8 x 10 frames), and the latter is available as an 8 x 10.  The prints will be professionally printed on photo paper with a matte finish.  They will be shipped via USPS first class mail, and domestic & Canadian postage is free! (International orders, please email me for a price).  "Autumn Ginkgo" and "I Have No Egrets" are $8 , and "A is for Adopt" is $10.  They do not include mats/frames, but those should be easy to find for their sizes. Please email me at sales (at) brightlyhude . com if you are interested!  It may take me a few days to get them printed & shipped, but I will attend to your order as quickly as I can.  Thank you!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment